In this podcast, Col Stacy Shackelford, USAF, MC, Chief of Performance Improvement with the Joint Trauma System, discusses the Battle and Non-Battle Injury Documentation Clinical Practice Guideline (CPG). Listen to Col Shackelford as she explains the documentation process for the Trauma Resuscitation Record.
- Importance of documentation
- Documentation referenced in this CPG is specific to Role 2 and Role 3 levels of care
- Documentation requirements for trauma patients
- Continuity of the resuscitation record as the patient transitions to different levels of care
- Uploading records into the Theater Medical Data Store (TMDS)
- Documentation requirements in addition to the Trauma Resuscitation Record
- Determining which patients require a Trauma Resuscitation Record
- Steps to ensure records are transmitted to the Trauma Registry
- Where can providers find the Trauma Resuscitation Record template?
Always find the latest on Combat Casualty Care at: www/deployedmedicine.com or download the mobile app “Deployed Medicine”.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. For more information, please visit https://creativecommons.org/.